AutoBoom® XRT maintains optimal spray height for maximum product efficacy. The AutoBoom® XRT radar sensors monitor the ground, canopy height, and machine movement — then use the information to automatically adjust the boom to stay within its intended position. As a result, the boom stays closer to the target height with less variability, maximizing boom life and minimizing crop damage.
- Beats the competition in moderate and extreme terrains.
- Increased control and speed to traverse rolling hills, levees, terraces, and more.
- Maintains optimal spray height.
- Smooth movement and fast reaction time.
- Can operate on ground and canopy modes.
- Automatically adjusts to changing temperatures.
- 3-7 non-contact radar sensors.
- Center rack stability technology is pressure-based for smooth movement and quicker reaction time, maximizing boom life.
- Radar sensors read up to 5 meters.
- ISOBUS compatible.